These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

minimize button for Touchscreen UserInterface 2

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
GiovanniG
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User

minimize button for Touchscreen UserInterface 2

Post by GiovanniG »

Hi mates, I've a compact Windows device with touchscreen, and I would use it as control for lights and audio player, I would get advance of the touchscreen interface to change lights effect, but I would also have the chance to easly go back to desktop, and switch it on again. At this moment I need to press "minimize", which is a bit difficoult because the screen is small, it's located up, not big size, and I'm afraid to touch shutdown. Is it possible to have a minimize button in the touchpanel? I've searched but on the list it is not present.

Now I press minimize and see the Freestyler, I minimize it too to see desktop, then I press on freestyler icon and I see the touchpanel again. It would be interesting to have 2 minimize, minimize to Freestyler and minimize to Desktop, if possible, thank you!

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: minimize button for Touchscreen UserInterface 2

Post by djSupport »

The bug tracker also serves as a feature request system, pop it on there
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
GiovanniG

Post by GiovanniG »

I did, thank you :)
jimmeri
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Film

Post by jimmeri »

Hey guys, first of all, thanks for this free and useful program, FreeStyler is fantastic!

I just want to say that I would also like to see such a button, but the bug tracker is a good solution in this case too!
I am interested in astrology and everything mystical. For example, from the Leo compatibility chart, I recently learned that my best match is Sagittarius.
GiovanniG

Post by GiovanniG »

I would be also important to have a button on the bar to open the Touchscreen UserInterface 2 quickly, at this time we need to go to setup and enable it (on window mode). This panel is really useful and in my opinion should be an essential part of the program, easy to open and close. Thank you
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

Is there not a keyboard shortcut?
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
GiovanniG

Post by GiovanniG »

djSupport wrote: February 4th, 2023, 7:34 pm Is there not a keyboard shortcut?
I have no ide about it, I'm using a small windows PC with touchscreen only, no keyboard, so I would like to have the chance to minimize window and have it back by pressing something (not too small because the screen is 10" only)

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”