These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

seqences starts from 2nd scene

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
tonherm
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

seqences starts from 2nd scene

Post by tonherm »

hello, i'm trying to solve a problem, i try to explain it...
i use freestyler with virtual dj, in virtual dj i can set a cue point on the track by "fs OS2L bridge" where send a command to freestyler for start a sequence chosed by me in the exactly moment that i want, i have created all sequences of 32 scenes for stay in synch with the music, so for every beat of music i have a scene on lights,
here starts the problem:
when the 1st sequence finish at the scene 32, the 2nd sequence starts run, but from 2nd scene and not from 1st, all the others sequences starts from 2nd scene too so i have 31 of the 32 scenes from the lights and thats brookes the synch between lights and music, i tried a lot of things in options but i cant find a solution, can someone help me with this pls?

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: seqences starts from 2nd scene

Post by djSupport »

I think that's a user programming error, although I'm at work so I'm not sure in detail but could be to do with how scenes are made, if I recall
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
tonherm
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: seqences starts from 2nd scene

Post by tonherm »

do you mean i 've made some error programming my scenes? it can be, i'm new with fs, can i have some more info about it pls?

Return to “FreeStyler Software”