These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Intimidator Spot 360 won't work

oeuro55
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.50
Instagram: tmaproductions

Intimidator Spot 360 won't work

Post by oeuro55 »

Today I've spent 4 hours trying to get my new Intimidator Spot 360 moving heads to work with Freestyler 4.1.1 I have 3 other Chauvet fixtures programmed which work flawlessly, but the Spot 360 does not even connect via Enttec Open USB (no DMX led blinking). I've tried both 8ch and 14ch and DMX address is set properly. I've created Spot 360 fixture from the scratch and tried modifying an existing Spot 350 fixture already included in the library but neither worked for me. I've seen people on forums having difficulty getting Spot 350 to work with Freestyler but there is zero information out there about Spot 360. One of my friends runs Spot 360 moving heads via ADJ DMX Buddy on ADJ software without any issues. My other friend uses Chauvet native USB interface with native software with zero issues. Why wouldn't Spot 360 work with Freestyler? Please help! I have a wedding next week and I need them to work 😩
Last edited by oeuro55 on July 7th, 2022, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Intimidator Spot 360 won't work

Post by djSupport »

FreeStyler just sends a dmx value down the cable it cannot 'go wrong' the only intermediate things that can affect it is drivers or problems with the dmx cable, or perhaps a setting on the light, if the enntec is not working you could also have the wrong 'com' port setup in the settings
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Intimidator Spot 360 won't work

Post by djSupport »

Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “Chauvet”