These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

strobe reacting to masterintensity

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
doctorzorro
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: Eurovision

strobe reacting to masterintensity

Post by doctorzorro »

Hi all,
Would anyone know why my strobe channel is reacting to the master intensity? This happens when running submasters with disabled fades on the cuelist. I'm running rgbw fixtures with strobechannel and whatever I do, the strobe will go slower when I pull down the masterintensity. I've tried making a separate fixture for the strobechannel but it still reacts to the master even when I tell that fixture to ignore master intensity.
The whole fixture is built like a scan, so the strobe should not be affected by intensity. Even tried to put the strobe on a pan/tilt channel but it still goes slower when dimming. I can see in the output monitor that the strobe value is divided bij the intensity, no idea why.
Any help would be welcome, if it's a known bug or an unknown one, also let me know.

Regards,

Red lights are bad for ya, mmkay?
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: strobe reacting to masterintensity

Post by Partyman »

Since this only seems to be affecting you (I see no other similar posts) It is most likely a file corruption or a setting somewhere. I would suggest a fresh install into a different directory and try with just that single fixture, no midi, touchscreens, or controllers and see if it works.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”