These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

3 New Stage Right Fixtures from Monoprice

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
christofori
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.51
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

3 New Stage Right Fixtures from Monoprice

Post by christofori »

Hey all,

First post here -- but I've been using FreeStyler for a while.. So, I recently replaced the main lights in my rig (I'd had some old American DJ P36LEDs and a P64LED -- which each had some ... issues... due to age!) with newer/better ones which I found online from monoprice.com. As near as I can tell, they are indeed the manufacturer. They sell/provide a line/brand called "Stage Right" and have a pretty wide variety at reasonable prices.

Anyway, I chose to replace the P36's with something fun -- the Monoprice Stage Right Party Wash FX[/url]. The face is divided up into 6 "slices" or segments, each RGB -- gives you a pretty neat flickering shadow effect.

I replaced my P64LED with the Monoprice Stage Right PAR-575

And for fun, I decided to also try a new fixture...: Monoprice Stage Right Party Mini Beam. It's a movable head fixture with a single 1W RGBW LED in it, so it makes 4 individual beams (one for each color) which can fade or strobe. For the price, it's actually pretty impressive.

So -- attached, there should be three .pff files -- one for each type of fixture described herein. :D I got creative with the macro images on the Party Wash FX.

Hope these might come in handy for someone else out there, some day...! :)

All three of these are the initial release versions (v1.0) and have been thoroughly tested with the actual fixtures. On the Par575 there can be either 3, 4, 5, 8, or 9 channel DMX control modes; but I went with 8; the other fixtures specify the channel mode in the filename.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”