These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

LED Disco Ball LED RGB Digital Crystal Magic Ball Light Effect DMX 512 Disco DJ Stage Lighting

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
pd2
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

LED Disco Ball LED RGB Digital Crystal Magic Ball Light Effect DMX 512 Disco DJ Stage Lighting

Post by pd2 »

I bought this for a party and it works in automatic mode! But I am not sure what it is. Is it in the list of supported devices?
I couldn't find the same description in the list of supported devices.
I am happy to have a crack at writing a setup file but not sure where to start. So any tips welcome.
dmx light.pdf
There is no manual for this, only a small sheet.
I got it from this Amazon link if it is any help. https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07SJK ... _qh_dp_hza
Thanks to anyone who can start me off in the right direction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: LED Disco Ball LED RGB Digital Crystal Magic Ball Light Effect DMX 512 Disco DJ Stage Lighting

Post by Rod_Horning »

According to the information on amazon your instrument can be controlled via DMX. If DMX control is in effect then the instrument uses 6 DMX addresses. Rotation, color and strobe can be controlled with DMX.

Set up a 6 channel generic fixture. Play with the various channels to see what they do then the fixture definition can be updated.
pd2
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: LED Disco Ball LED RGB Digital Crystal Magic Ball Light Effect DMX 512 Disco DJ Stage Lighting

Post by pd2 »

Thanks for starting me off. I used the Generic Chinese Ball file.
And I got the following results which are different to the generic.
Channel 1 LED group selection and intensity
Channel 2 Yellow/Red intensity
Channel 3 Green/Purple intensity
Channel 4 White/Blue Intensity
Channel 5 Strobe
Channel 6 Absolute position/speed of rotation
Hope that this helps someone else.
Thanks again.
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Nathanrs93 »

pd2 wrote: February 21st, 2020, 8:56 am Thanks for starting me off. I used the Generic Chinese Ball file.
And I got the following results which are different to the generic.
Channel 1 LED group selection and intensity
Channel 2 Yellow/Red intensity
Channel 3 Green/Purple intensity
Channel 4 White/Blue Intensity
Channel 5 Strobe
Channel 6 Absolute position/speed of rotation
Hope that this helps someone else.
Thanks again.
It does and doesn't help as we need DMX values, so we can correctly configue a fixture file.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”