These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

CR Tec power 7

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
niitro
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

CR Tec power 7

Post by niitro »

Hi!
I need fixture for this laser. I have tried some fixtures but it didnt work well.
:fs:

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: CR Tec power 7

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please review the attached PDF. Is it the correct manual for your instrument?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
niitro

Post by niitro »

Hi! Thanks for reply. That's not manual for my laser. This is the right one
Cr tec power 7.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Thank you for uploading the manual. It will take some time to create the 30x30 clips of the patterns for inclusion into the fixture definition. Check back in a couple of days and hopefully I will have completed and upload the fixture definition.
niitro

Post by niitro »

Many thanks! :)
Just keep in mind, in pdf manual several laser is include, power 1/3/7 and N. My laser is power 7 and DMX channels for my laser is on the bottom of the 11 page and patterns are on the last 12 page ... :)
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hopefully I have used the correct parts of the manual.

The attached fixture definition should work. I am posting it for you to test and provide feedback. Additional helpful programming windows will be added, such as custom sliders where appropriate.

Remember to open the programming windows. Click on Window->All

Only the group 1 patterns have been added (see the Macro window). I will be adding the others.

The Color wheel shows a rainbow for the Move, Jump, Roll functions. If the rainbow is not a good representation of the effect please describe the functions and I'll see if I can provide a better picture.
niitro

Post by niitro »

Partial macro is right and another is wrong. Maybe this manual is not full for this laser either, i have seen some macros on my laser today that is not on this manual at all, and then, I have found on forum where someone take picture of user manual that is definetly for my laser, if that is ok?
And thanks again for this! Many thanks! :fs:
Last edited by niitro on February 4th, 2020, 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
niitro

Post by niitro »

niitro

Post by niitro »

Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Some patterns are the same, some different which explains why the macro is not correct.

If you can find a PDF of the correct manual the pattern pictures will be much better than what will SNIP from the pictures.

I will work on updating the macro over the next few days. If you have any other feedback please post it.
niitro

Post by niitro »

I cant find pdf manual, i have searched anywhere, all day long i have searched on forums and anywhere... :( simple, there is no pdf manual for this laser. I have send email to Cr Tec to send me pdf manual, but they dont answer me yet.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

OK. Thank you for trying. I will work with what we have. It will take me a few days

If you can take a photograph with the pattern page very flat that will be good enough.
niitro

Post by niitro »

I cant, its not my user manual, its from pioneer forum user. But i will try to draw patterns in corel, at least some of them. And thank you again.
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

An other way to do it is to setup the laser manually to each pattern and take a photo.

Then cut and resize it to it fits the 30x30 size

/Jan
niitro

Post by niitro »

That's interesting also. I will try that.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

I reviewed all of the PDFs on the CR web site. Apparently the web site has an incorrect link or links as none of the PDFs contain the picture you shared from the Pioneer forum.

I sent an email to the company requesting them to update the link to the correct PDF and to send me an email with the correct PDF. Hopefully they will honor my request.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”