These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Colorspot 250at 3d Model is missing

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
Krauthaus
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: None of your damn business!

Colorspot 250at 3d Model is missing

Post by Krauthaus »

Hi there!

The Colorspot 250at from Robe is in the fixture library, but If I try to insert it to a stage this message appears:

"Cannot add fixture, an error occured while building the fixture (3D Object is maybe missing)"

Then a new window appears, "Easy View Library - Missing Files".

In there a table with only one Entry tells me that the file "EasyViewLibrary\Fixtures\L051.x1" is missing.

Is there any workaround for this? Is this fixture maybe just not present in the free version`?

I really would apprechiate some help:D

Best regards
krauthaus

Krauthaus
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: None of your damn business!

Re: Colorspot 250at 3d Model is missing

Post by Krauthaus »

Ok, If somebody stumble upon the same problem: You can use the fixture editor to assign a other model to your moving head.

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”