These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Midi control with Pro Presenter 6

Questions regarding general external control forum.
rbfleming4
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3621

Midi control with Pro Presenter 6

Post by rbfleming4 »

All, we have configured propresenter with midi control and freestyler to receive the command with a MIO box.
Our objective is to get the Propresenter program to change the light scene in freestyler when we hit a certain slide. We are able to configure both system to talk to each other when we do the learn button, but once it is "learned" it will not change the next scene which we programmed. Any suggestions to get the scene to change from a midi command?

We are using the 144 1 3 1 command which is Note On. We can't seem to get the Change Control to be sent from propresenter.

Thanks in advance.
Randy

tmiesse
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Re: Midi control with Pro Presenter 6

Post by tmiesse »

Did you figure this out? I'm about to do the same thing.
I'm thinking of mapping the ProPresenter notes to submasters - I usually use cuelists to control my lights, and that way I can change the cuelist around and not affect the slides. Any ideas?
tmiesse
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Re: Midi control with Pro Presenter 6

Post by tmiesse »

For future reference... You also have to add the cue for Note Off to your ProPresenter slide with the same note.

Return to “General Midi Controllers”