These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Touchscreen problem with flash override button

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
lightman1990
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Touchscreen problem with flash override button

Post by lightman1990 »

Hi,

I pretty new to freestyler. I read a lot about it and have experience with light controll.
I ran into a problem whit the override buttons in flash mode in combination with my surface touchscreen.
I know maybe not the most ideal touch solution but i have this one for my work so i can use this for my light control in my hobby time as well.

When i touch once short(for creating flash effect) a override button whit the flash option activated, it will stay active like a override button without flash activated. I event cant disable it by touch once shortly.

Touch long (for strobe effect for example) it reacts like a right mouse click.

===================================
UPDATE:
When i push 2 times fast after each other and hold the second time, it works like a normal mouse click.
I also tried to disable some driversand/or services from windows 10 Pro. This also with no effect till now. Maybe i didn't disable the right one or is the problem somewhere else. Tips and help is welcome.

If my surface is the problem, who says that i don't have the same problem when i buy a normal touch screen? And when it is working with another touch screen why is it working there and not on my surface? Is this a driver problem or something else? Does other laptops with touch screen have the same problem?
===================================

I searched to change the touch screen behavior of my surface but cant find a solution. Tablet mode is also not the solution to this problem.

Doe someone know how i can fix this problem?
Thanks in advance.

oldschool87
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Touchscreen problem with flash override button

Post by oldschool87 »

hi! i've same problem! anythings help?

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”