These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Only seeing one fixture when I have many - Need a manual

OLD ANDROID FORUM
blaide13
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Only seeing one fixture when I have many - Need a manual

Post by blaide13 »

I just bought the Freestyler Wifi pro app for android and installed on my Verizon Galaxy Note 3 phone as well as my Samsung Tab 3 tablet. Both connected right away to freestyler running on my desktop computer but when I goto the fixtures button on the wifi app, I only see the first button with the name of my first light in it. All the other fixture buttons are blank but I have over 20 different fixtures on my freestyler desktop. I've been poking around trying different buttons but can't seem to control any of the other fixtures on my desktop. A very detailed manual or tutorial video of the latest version would be extremely helpful. I've looked on youtube and also on Wiki and a general google search, but can't find anything useful. Only a few quick video clips that don't really go into any detail. I did see one long youtube video but it' in German which doesn't help me as I'm an English speaking American.

blaide13
Commited FS Forum helper

Re: Only seeing one fixture when I have many - Need a manual

Post by blaide13 »

still trying to figure this out and something strange happened. When I first installed and opened the app, I could see the 3 test cue's I created on the desktop. Then I went to fixtures on the app and controlled a par can on Fixture one (the only fixture button I could do anything with) and then went back to the Cues, my cues have vanished from the app. I closed the cue window on my desktop, opened it again and hit the cue button on the app to refresh it and still no cues showing. Really, Really need a very thorough manual or youtube tutorial.
blaide13
Commited FS Forum helper

Post by blaide13 »

If I hit sequences on the app, I can see the three sequences and their names but they don't show up in the cues and on my desktop I have them in the cue list.
blaide13
Commited FS Forum helper

Post by blaide13 »

Anyone using the wifi app successfully? I paid for the pro version but can't figure out to get it to work. It's been 2 days since I posted my thread and haven't heard back from Mattatone. Maybe he's out of town? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Android.old”