These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Help with Fixture Files - LED Beams

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Help with Fixture Files - LED Beams

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can please help me with some information on a fixture build I am putting together for an ADJ VBar. I have built something that I can get to go on and off which is fine but I was wondering how to get some beams on Easy View 3D. I have tried everything I know and any ideas anyone can help me with would be much appreciated. I am particularly interested in Mode 7.

I have attached the fixture file I have been working on to date and also the manual.

Thanks for your help in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Re: Help with Fixture Files - LED Beams

Post by buttza »

Are you talking about the actual beams showing from the lights when they are on? If so go to the toolbar at the top and click on Rendering. No adjust the Ambient light slider and Light beam slider.

If you are talking lasers, Good luck. :)

If you are talking Barrel beams you can adjust that in the fixture file editor.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Re: Help with Fixture Files - LED Beams

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi, thanks for your post. I am talking about the (barrel beams) produced by the fixture. I am aware of the rendering and my other lamps are set just nice on EV3D but I just cant get any beams on this one. As you say it should be in the fixture file editor but I cant get anything to show at all. Did you have a look at the file I attached...??

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”