These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

WINDOWS 8 - MAGIC 3D VIEW IS NOT OPENING WITH FREESTYLER

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
SunilRatna
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

WINDOWS 8 - MAGIC 3D VIEW IS NOT OPENING WITH FREESTYLER

Post by SunilRatna »

Hi all,

I am a total newbie to this, so apologies. I have just installed Freestyler, and I wanted to create some programmes for my moving heads (imove 250s'). NOTE - I have selected the 'Virtual Interface' upon setup as I do not have the USB to DMX hardware on me.

I have added the fixtures, and I just wanted to open them up in Magic 3D view, so I can visualise what I'm doing... For some reason, everytime I click Magic 3D View in freestyler, it just does not seem to open!

I am running the latest version of freestyler (3.5.9) with the latest version of Windows 8.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Sunil

buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Re: WINDOWS 8 - MAGIC 3D VIEW IS NOT OPENING WITH FREESTYLER

Post by buttza »

Please refer to the information in the thread below.

http://freestylersupport.com/fsforum/vi ... =56&t=6354

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”