These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

HOLLYWOOD Strobe 1500 DMX

Marvo2011
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

HOLLYWOOD Strobe 1500 DMX

Post by Marvo2011 »

Hello,

I have a Hollywood Strobe 1500 DMX risen unfortunately it made some problems and I had to create a separate fixture.

The stroboscope only works if the start address is set to 1. Then it takes 3 DMX channels.

1 Channel: Strobe
2 Channel: Strobe
3 Channel: Dimmer

Channel 1 and 2 must always be identical so that the strobe runs smoothly.
To make this easier, I created macros. (All images are from the original fixture freestylers folder.)

Hope it can help someone. It does not have the error occurs also with you. However, I have discovered a similar problem with reviews.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: HOLLYWOOD Strobe 1500 DMX

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Thanks for the contributing Marvo :) It's never easier creating fixtures as I remember it was like a puzzle making my first one :lol: Keep up the good work :fs:
Kings
Commited FS Forum helper
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Kings »

Wow...I've had the same trouble with some cheap Chinese strobes with dodgy DMX but never thought to add the extra channel. Good find!
flashbeforemyeye
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.51
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by flashbeforemyeye »

Thank you very much!!!!!!! I had been trying so hard to find a solution and finally your workaround fixed my Astrolite Strobe. I configured the 3 channel fixture (strobe, strobe, dimmer), set up in DMX address n°1 (1-3) and it finally worked out. Excellent post!!! Congrats.

Return to “Generic”