These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Couin

Nothing about FreeStyler just General Chat.
Couin
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 332

Couin

Post by Couin »

Hi,

I'm Couin from France, my name is Denis, and I'm service technician on a automated parcel sorting hub.
I'm a fanatic of DJing (I'm an official Serato's beta tester), I like pinballs too (more repair than playing lol), even if during this few last monthes, I have not enough time to practice (because works in my house).

I discovered FreeStyler by searching an USB=>DMX solution. I recently bought an USB=>DMX adater on eBay, and I started to practice some first steps FreeStyler, which looks very powerfull.

About my lights, the most I have are automatic (old cheap lights) but I have 2 Abstract FutureScan 3CED I restored few years ago, and I found a third one to restore. You can see one restored and the last not restored here, a little demo in my bedroom in standalone mode (but DMX link to run themselves into a master/slave mode).

I suscribed to the forum to learn more about FreeStyler, and why not, when I'll get an enough good level, to help other members.

I'm happy to join you, and wish you a nice day :)

Cheers,
Couin

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Couin

Post by djSupport »

Welcome Aboard!
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
matt
Admin
FreeStyler Version: NULL
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: twitter.com/hankosky

Re: Couin

Post by matt »

Welcome!