These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Configured Bcf2000 With Bome's Midi Translator

Questions regarding the Behringer BCF2000 controller.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Configured Bcf2000 With Bome's Midi Translator

Post by Spirit »

First of all i like to say i use Bome's Midi Translator Classic to achive the Controlls i Like.
The Big thing i did and like to have is, when you Drag the First Fader or Second........
you controll the First Submaster intensitie and Speed or second....... (bepent on the Sm Page/map, Only 2/3/4)
And why i like it thats because if the Sequance contains 1 Step with a Intensitie i can control i with the Sm intesitie, And if the Sequance contains more staps i can controll it with the Speed.
Start/stop/Intensitie or Start/stop/speed just with One Fader :D

On Sm page1/Map1 you only Control the Submaster Intesitie because i control the Parcans on this page and i like to Tap sync Those Chases.
And why did i do this thats because The Parcans contains More Steps and a intensity but i only like to control the Intesitie channel and the speed on the Tap sync Button

Second i did was i made Flash buttons to flash the Submasters, But it works not realy like i wish but doesn't matter i Can flash Sm's.. :D

selected, Disable tap,And all the EMPTY bloks you can fill them you self in.
Allways 600x375.jpg
Oke if you like to try it you need to know how to do it.
I am assuming you all have installed Freestyler and Midi ox or Send Sx Or something else

1)install: Bome's Midi translator Classic, http://www.bome.com/products/miditransl ... ew/classic
2)install: Midi Yoke, http://www.midiox.com/
3)Upload, "BCF2000 Midi Translator V1.0.Sys" to Your BCF2000 with Midi Ox or Send Sx
4)open Bome's midi Translator Classic, Wait 10sec Press ok
5)Set: Midi in To BCF2000
6)Set: Midi Out to Midi Yoke 1
7)File->Open
8)Open "BCF2000 Midi Translator V1.0.btmp"
9)Options -> MIDI True ON
10)open Freestyler
11)Setup->Freestyler setup->Midi control
12)Options->Import "BCF2000 Midi Translator V1.0.fms"
13)Set: midi in to MIDI Yoke 1
14)Set: midi out to BCF2000
15)Press Start and now it should work.. :fs:
Midi Controller V1.0.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance

Return to “BCF2000”