These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Fire 120 Ghost

geo123
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Fire 120 Ghost

Post by geo123 »

Bonjour,
je suis à la recherche de fixture pour un laser fire 120 de chez ghost. Si personne n'a ce fixture, auriez vous un lien ou je pourrais envoyer un mail chez Ghost pour avoir l'ensemble des gobos, vitesses disponibles sans avoir à rechercher cette info à taton en passant 1 par 1 les canaux. Je l'ai déjà fait pour un lyre de chez DBA LIGHT le TM-250 et c'est très long à faire . Comment faire pour mettre à disposition de ce fixture sur le forum.

Merci à tous

LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Fire 120 Ghost

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

geo123 in English (google translate) wrote:Hello
I'm looking for a fixture of laser fire at 120 ghost. If anyone has this fixture would have a link you or I could send an email with Ghost for all gobos available speeds without having to look at this info from a trial and error by a channel. I have already made a lyre in DBA LIGHT TM-250 and is very long to do. How to make available to the fixture on the forum.

Thank you all
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Fire 120 Ghost

Post by Mavi »

Mh... sounds like an automatic translation... Do not realy know what geo123 wants... A fixture file - ok. But what is all the rest he said all about?

@ geo123: can you repeat the question in englisch pleas?
If you have the manual with channeldiscription at your side you can try to create a fixture by your owne: http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/fixture_creator
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons

Return to “Lasers”