These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

suntrix

roeleke
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

suntrix

Post by roeleke »

How can I keep a channel high for example the function channel if I let pas this one it can't doing anything if I program it in suntrix it goes from 0 to 255 and back . If i try to keep it high it goes always to 0

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: suntrix

Post by remco_k »

roeleke wrote:How can I keep a channel high for example the function channel if I let pas this one it can't doing anything if I program it in suntrix it goes from 0 to 255 and back . If i try to keep it high it goes always to 0
I really, really tried hard to understand what you are asking here. But I can't find it out.
Please try again in other words and tell us wat you are trying to achieve, with what fixture and what you have tried.

Function channel of what device?
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: suntrix

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

channel which you dont want to be controlled by the suntrix (or LEDtrix) have to be left out from the matric of channels. then you can make override button which sets the desired channels to 255.

when you set up the matrix for suntrix you have following options:

"Startaddress": speaks for itself

"Every [XX] ch, skip [XX] ch":
this is a very easy way to quickly make a matrix and leave some channels out. lets say you have some 1 channels fixtures (intensity, strobe, feature), you want to use the first channel in the matrix and leave the others out of the matrix. then you simply selects:

"Every [1] ch, skip [2] ch":

the same goes with LEDtrix
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report

Return to “Suntrix & LedTrix plugin”