These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Eurolite SCY-100 RGBW

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
styloarmani
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Eurolite SCY-100 RGBW

Post by styloarmani »

How can i use Eurolite SCY-100 RGBW in Freestyler. It doesn't work here!

I don't see this type in the list.

Please can anybody help me?
Last edited by remco_k on September 29th, 2009, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved the topic to the Help & Support subforum

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Eurolite SCY-100 RGBW

Post by remco_k »

styloarmani wrote:Please can anybody help me?
Yes, you can.

As no one else is going to make the fixture profile for you, you would have to do that yourself. When having some basic knowledge of DMX, you should be able to do that in about 15 seconds. Which is actually faster than me writing this post. (And I write damn fast)

Since you seem new to FreeStyler, I'll hand you out a little guide:

1. Read the forum rules that are in red at the top of your screen.
2. Get the manual of your fixture and lookup the DMX channel description.
3. Start the FixtureCreator (located in your start menu under "FreeStyler").
4. Create a new "Parcan, dimmer,...)
5. Fill in all needed fields, the data from step 2 goes to the Total channels field and the Channel description tab.
6. Save it.
7. (Re)Start FreeStyler and have fun with your fixture.
8. If it works good, please post your exported fixture profile (*.pff) to FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads in the right section, so other people can benefit from it.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
Paperinik
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Paperinik »

Here we go!!!
For all You kuky owner of this fixture!

Peppofeu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
siggy019
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.2

Post by siggy019 »

fixed some macros (16-32)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
siggy019
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.2

Post by siggy019 »

version 2.0 tested on 3 partys

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”