These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Varytec Par 56 LED RGB dmx can 6 ch

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
nikasio14
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikasio

Varytec Par 56 LED RGB dmx can 6 ch

Post by nikasio14 »

Hey Guys!

i just created a fixture-file for the Varytec PAR 56 LED RGB 512 dmx can with 6 Ch. Here is a short discription first:

it has 151 LED (51 red, 49 green, 51 blue, all together 26 watt power consumption per can. it has 3 stand-alone-modes (colour fading, colour switching in 3-and 7 colour-turn, colour controll via dip-switch, sound active)
i got one for about 36€, so its really cheap. the colours are very bright, but the white looks mor than a light-blue. i´v got 4 of them now, the effect is really great!

here is a little trick for those kind of LED-lights:

if your enlighting the dancefloor with led par-cans, the leds are so bright and sharp your audience my feel blinded.
still in your par-can-package there is a colour-frame included (haven´t found out why??) but in this case its perfect - you slice out a thin piece of sandwich-paper and glue it in the colour-frame. this way your led-light is soften. your par-can gets little darker, but don´t worry about that.

ok, have much fun with this stuff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

a light beam goes as far as it comes to me.
MDDT
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Varytec Par 56 LED RGB dmx can 6 ch

Post by MDDT »

Thanks for the Varytec Partner 56 Led Fixture File ,have 4x Pieces of the Nice RGB Led Can and Placed the Holder with Foliage.

Greatings,Dirk

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”