These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Fixture pan "polar" twinning

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Dblab
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Fixture pan "polar" twinning

Post by Dblab »

Hello light people!
I'm a begginer with freestyler and after hours searching to solve this (how?) basic problem, I'm still unable to use two rgb moving heads (same direction, one left and one right, kinda speakers) to work together at all.
In "demo" mode (master-slave) with a dmx link and a pan reverse on the slave unit, the "twin concept" is well here, but software side and at first, the "clone fixture" function doesn't seem to work (nore s2l or manual pan). I'd just updated to 4.6.1 without more success.
I must have missed a detail but wich one?
I also wish to fix a "180°" pan limit and a 90° tilt "line" to this pair of moving heads to use it on my cap. But I don't know If there is a way to "constrain the group clock" about moving field...

Dblab
Just started using FS

Re: Fixture pan "polar" twinning

Post by Dblab »

I finally got the cloned fixture to react by setting the S2l and the manual pan too...
The problem is now to the moving field question.
Dblab
Just started using FS

Re: Fixture pan "polar" twinning

Post by Dblab »

And s2l is doing it too! solved

Return to “FreeStyler Software”