These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

settings MIDI help

Getting good with your lighting shows? Need to show others the power of your FreeStyler programming? Than drop some pictures or videos in this section and Show the world your handy work!
lobelzar14260
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

settings MIDI help

Post by lobelzar14260 »

hello I am looking for a person who knows MIDI very well to help us set up Multiplay in midi to use several software (MAdmapper, Freestyler dmx, Multiplayay) all if possible with a LAUNCHPAD Novation we have the possibility of paying for this work. We are a troupe of shows in France and want to optimize our show management
Thank you for your answers

lobelzar14260
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

Re: settings MIDI help

Post by lobelzar14260 »

bonjour je recherche une personne connaissant très bien le MIDI pour nous aider à mettre en place le Multiplay en midi pour utiliser plusieurs logiciels (MAdmapper, Freestyler dmx, Multiplayay) le tout si possible avec un LAUNCHPAD Novation nous avons la possibilité de rémunérer ce travail. Nous sommes une troupe de spectacles en France et souhaitons optimiser notre gestion de spectacles
Merci pour vos réponses

Return to “Show us your shows...”