These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Is there a way to map "bump" keys?

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
avrumgold
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.15
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Is there a way to map "bump" keys?

Post by avrumgold »

when i used to use light jockey there was a way to group lights and have a key for each group mapped so when a group of lights are running at 50% when the key was hit that group pules to max light intensity until key released.

its a simple feature I'm sure I can do here but I'm just not able to find it

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Is there a way to map "bump" keys?

Post by Rod_Horning »

Create a one step sequence with the group of lights set to full intensity and SNAP.

Place the sequence in the programmable override buttons and set the button to FLASH (left click and check the Flash box)

To test set the lights in the group to some value other than full. Open the OUTPUT window and position it so you can see the output values going to at leas one of the lights. The value show be the value other than full. Now click and hold the override button. The OUTPUT window should now show the output a max. Release the button and the values should return to their previous level.
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

Rod_Horning wrote: March 4th, 2023, 12:47 am Create a one step sequence with the group of lights set to full intensity and SNAP.

Place the sequence in the programmable override buttons and set the button to FLASH (left click and check the Flash box)

To test set the lights in the group to some value other than full. Open the OUTPUT window and position it so you can see the output values going to at leas one of the lights. The value show be the value other than full. Now click and hold the override button. The OUTPUT window should now show the output a max. Release the button and the values should return to their previous level.
Don't you mean right click and at button to flash?
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Yes, right button. Thank you
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

😂😛
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “FreeStyler Software”