These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Has anyone a Fixture for the "eurolite LED PIX-144 RGB Bar" with least 12 Channels?

techno_creator
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Has anyone a Fixture for the "eurolite LED PIX-144 RGB Bar" with least 12 Channels?

Post by techno_creator »

Everyone I create by my self has any errors. In 3,5 and 6 Channel mode it works but in 12,24 and 84 it doesn´t.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Re: Has anyone a Fixture for the "eurolite LED PIX-144 RGB Bar" with least 12 Channels?

Post by Rod_Horning »

Try changing the way you think about your instrument. It actually is 8 instruments physically packaged as 1.

Set your instrument to 48 channel mode.
Add 8 of the 6 channel fixture definitions to the Freestyler workspace. If you add them all at once Freestyler should correctly increment the starting DMX channel number.

If you add them 1 at a time be sure to correctly set the DMX addresses. The 1st one you add must have a starting address the same as you configured the physical instrument. The 2nd one's starting address would be 6 higher, the 3rd would be 12 higher than the 1st (6 higher than the second) and so on.

If you prefer the 24 channel mode then you would add only 4 of the 6 channel definitions.
techno_creator

Re: Has anyone a Fixture for the "eurolite LED PIX-144 RGB Bar" with least 12 Channels?

Post by techno_creator »

Thank you very much, but is there possibility to say in Freestyler Fixture A, take your colours from Fixture B?
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Assuming that fixture A and fixture B are part of the PIX-144, select both and both will display the color that you choose.
techno_creator

Post by techno_creator »

But if I want to use SoundToLight all segments are doing something else?
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

I am not aware of a way to do that but I do not use SoundToLIght so am not very familiar with the functionality.

Perhaps another user can provide input.

Return to “Eurolite”