These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Sound To Light not working anymore

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
rick258
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Sound To Light not working anymore

Post by rick258 »

Hey!

I got the DSD TECH USB to DMX RS485 and 2 BeTopper Spider just to upgrade my stream a lil bit more.
I just want to use Sound to Light and it was working on first start.
But after Restart Freestyler/Windows 10 its not working anymore.
I got it 1 time after that working after i reinstalled Freestyler but now the the Sound to Light isnt moving the MH's.
After reinstalling Freestyler and clicking on Sound to Light there is a Pop-Up coming whichs says:"Sendmessage isn't enabled, do you want to enable it?"
After i click yes the MH's switch of the DMX mode and go into sound activation mode with the internal microphone.
Restarting Freestyler then and going back to Sound to Light the MH stays in DMX mode but its not moving to the music.
I dont have any sequences but on the first try it was working without.

I hope someone has some idea what this could be.

rick258
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Sound To Light not working anymore

Post by rick258 »

the Enttec Open DMX USB arrived and its doing the same.
I can controll everything by hand but switching to Sound to Light is not doing anything or again switching to internal microphne

Return to “FreeStyler Software”