These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

LED Colorful Beam Pinspot

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
dbqtech
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: X2
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

LED Colorful Beam Pinspot

Post by dbqtech »

I just picked up some of these mini DMX spots.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292242352439

I have been messing with the figure creator but can't figure out how to get the strobe dimmer and shutter to work right all on the same channel. Any help with creating a fixture file would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Laudrin
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: LED Colorful Beam Pinspot

Post by Laudrin »

Hey dbqtech, you can configure your fixture file to have different functions on the same DMX channel. The range of course should not overlap (there are some functions where this is possible).

If you do not manage it by yourself with this information, just post the fixture file here (zip if necessary) so someone can take a look at it and possibly help.

Bye, Laudrin
Dj3540

Post by Dj3540 »

I too have a few of these. Not the brightest but fit my need for effect. I started within fixture creator by starting a 6ch blank custom fixture and saved it. Using the sliders in Freestyler was able to map each channel and functions inside the 0~255 range. The light does function at 95%. My only problem that I have tried and tried to configure is [ch1 dimmer 0~134 value]. When using the ch1 value range [0~134] the channels 2,3,4 and 5 all move from 0~255 simultaneously producing a white light. I would like to use ch1 slider [0~134] to dim current output color spectrum other than RGBW. Attached is the fixture profile and manual. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carnevale
FreeStyler Version: 3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by carnevale »

Did you create the driver for this one ?
Dj3540

Post by Dj3540 »

Yes I did in fixture creator. For some reason this pinspot is giving me issues now. Some how my current profile on computer is different than the included image above...going to jump in and change it to what the photo shows. Currently when the light turns on its stuck in strobe mode
Olivemx
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by Olivemx »

Bonjour, J'ai acheté ces mêmes lumières "RGBW Spot Light" sur AliExpress et je rame pour faire les macros... est-ce que quelqu'un aurait le fichier pilote ?
Merci, beaucoup !

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”