These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Fun Generation picoSpot20

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
fokus01
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Fun Generation picoSpot20

Post by fokus01 »

hi,,,
can someone help me with the settings for the mentioned device (FunGeneratin picoSpot 20)?
I can't find settings specifically for Freestyler to download and load into Freestyler, and I don't know how to create settings for fixtures by my self in freesryler :(
l was downloaded the Sweet light program and there I found a setting to work on 5, 9 or 11 channels, but Sweet light does not work with the dmx usb I have and which I took with the Freestyler... please help..
Thanks everyone :roll:

MrSleeps
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 4
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Fun Generation picoSpot20

Post by MrSleeps »

There's a great fixture creator tutorial here: https://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/ ... oving_head

It takes you step by step through the process of making a new moving head fixture.

You'll need the manual that came with the light, you'll need to choose between the 5, 9 or 11 channels mode and then match the channels mentioned in the dmx settings in the manual to what the boxes are in the Fixture Creator, not all of them will need to be filled out (you will only need to fill out the number of channels, gobo channel, colour channel, pan & tilt, dimmer/intensity and strobe).

It's not a complicated light, shouldn't take you too long to go through the tutorial I posted (change the values it says with your own) and get a fixture file made.

Give it a try, if you get stuck export the fixture file you have created by following the tutorial (using your lights settings) and upload it to here for others to have a look at and help.

Or use the fixture creation service to have one made for you..
fokus01
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Re: Fun Generation picoSpot20

Post by fokus01 »

thank you very much

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”