These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Ipad APP?

Geniouz
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Ipad APP?

Post by Geniouz »

Hello,
what is the most current or best way to use the Freestyler connection from PC to Ipad. I have everything set up on my pc and would like to use the ipad simply as a controller. With Android it works without problems but it must also be possible with an ipad.

Are there other programs and if so how do I set them to play a connection and all the preset programs for the light?

thanks a lot

Geniouz
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Re: Ipad APP?

Post by Geniouz »

wow really nobody answers here or can give me an answer? then i should probably change the software instead of getting a reasonable solution from the publisher of this software :-(
xever
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!
Twitter: www.120db.uk

Post by xever »

There is no Ipad application that is kept up to date.

Buy an Android Tablet because the Android app is the best
Get the Freestyler Remote App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024

Freestyler 3rd Party Addons
www.120db.uk
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

Geniouz wrote: November 7th, 2022, 2:32 pm wow really nobody answers here or can give me an answer? then i should probably change the software instead of getting a reasonable solution from the publisher of this software :-(
The 'publisher' makes this software in his spare time whilst juggling a real job and family life! And it's free! Apps that connect to FreeStyler are made by the community and so are 3rd party and have nothing to do with the FreeStyler developer. The only consistent app developed and maintained is the FreeStyler android app.
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “iOS (iPhone & iPad)”