These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Add a "Stop All Buttons" shortcut

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
BradWhite
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Add a "Stop All Buttons" shortcut

Post by BradWhite »

I use the buttons panel to override my fixtures settings while running a cue. Each fixture type has a separate page on the button panel. My only issue is that when it is time to stop or change cues, I have to open the settings on the button panel and select "Stop all buttons." Not exactly convenient when you are changing cues.

Two thoughts:

One: Add a "Stop all buttons" button in the title bar of the button's window and the main u.i. beside the "release overrides" button.
stop_all.jpg
Two: The buttons are "overrides," at least the way I am using them, so include stop all buttons in the release all overrides routine.

I do understand that I may be using the buttons panel in a manner other than intended. However, I have yet to grasp how to use and organize sub-masters to accomplish what I can easily do with the buttons.

Thanks for your time. Great program, by the way. Some of the documentation lacks clarity, but I am slowly bringing it together.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Add a "Stop All Buttons" shortcut

Post by djSupport »

Please add feature request to the bug tracker by using the links in the menu above...
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”