These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

DAW,MIDI, and Freestyler.

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
vinjkit
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

DAW,MIDI, and Freestyler.

Post by vinjkit »

So I am having a couple of problems in the process of getting my DAW (SONAR 8.5) to trigger freestyler sceens. I have not even gotten to the point of a MIDI track yet triggering freestyler as I have not programed anything yet. I have tried to run freestyler and sonar at the same time without MIDI triggering. The problem is that I beleive either freestyler or the DMX USB PRO is causing SONAR to skip playback around 2 beats and throw the whole audio sequence off. This is infrequent and random but still unreliable for live performance. Both programs run fine when ony the one is running. Any ideas?

Also I a having trouble with the software "disconnecting" from the DMX USB PRO interface (Which could be a part of the same problem). The lite on the interface is suposed to be a constaint flashing when freestyler is active. The light will at random stop blinking and become unresponsive in the program. This happens even if freestyler is the only program running. To get it back working I have to close the program, un-plug and re-plug in the interface, and start the program again.

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: DAW,MIDI, and Freestyler.

Post by Partyman »

I believe you have to add those windows in the touchscreen editor

Return to “FreeStyler Software”