These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Macros in Magic 3D

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
Ariajazz
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Macros in Magic 3D

Post by Ariajazz »

Hi all. I have a couple of Chinese 7 channel RGB Led Pars with the following configuration

CH 1 - Master Dimmer
CH 2 - Red
CH 3 - Green
CH 4 - Blue
CH 5 - White
CH 6 - Macros
CH 7 - Speed for Macros

I'm having a hard time cofiguring this fixturein Magic 3D. Ghannels 1 to 4 are no problem. I haven't got to make CH 5 to work propperly, no white beam is displayed. CH 6: What effect type should I nuse for this channel?. CH 7, it is self explanatory, I've chosen "speed" effect type and it shoud work for CH 6 if it is popperly configured.

Please fing attached the fixture in M3D in .ssl2 format and a copy of the fixture's channel configuration taken from its user manual.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ariajazz
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Macros in Magic 3D

Post by Ariajazz »

No one?

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”