These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

19x12W RGBW LED Beam Zoom Moving Head 26ch

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
GiovanniG
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User

19x12W RGBW LED Beam Zoom Moving Head 26ch

Post by GiovanniG »

aura.jpg
Hi, a tipical wash/aura moving head, I cannot find anything similar to adapt to to.. how this is possible? PLease kindly give me some ideas of existing fixtures, thank you!
This has these chanels:

1:Pan
2:Pan fine
3:Tilt
4:Tilt fine
5:Movement speed
6:Strobo
7:Intensity
8:Fading speed
9: Zoom
10:Red
11:Green
12:Blue
13:White
14:Red
15:Green
16:Blue
17:White
18:Red
19:Green
10:Blue
21:White
22:Macro1
23:Macro2
24:Fader Macro2<>manual-RGB
25:Effect
26:Effect Speed

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GiovanniG on July 18th, 2022, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GiovanniG
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User

Re: 12x15W RGBW LED Beam Zoom Moving Head 26ch

Post by GiovanniG »

I would share it with you, this is not complete work, especially for Macro channels, but it lets me using it. The reason is I don't believe much on Freestyler project since I have some major issues when loading sequences (goes on strobo without reasons), so I'm thinking to switch (and learn frm zero) Onyx.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”