These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

My Cues show on screen but not out to my DMX fixtures

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
johnnymack7
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

My Cues show on screen but not out to my DMX fixtures

Post by johnnymack7 »

I need some help please. I have freestyler installed and have set up several of my DMX light fixtures. When I click on the CUEs such as ALL RED, or ALL GREEN... I get that output visually on the computer screen ONLY. It works there! My ENTTEC pro interface is working correctly and has been verified even with ENTTEC tech support. The green light on the ENTTEC is working correctly. The drivers and the serial files are all corret and my firmware on the ENTTEC PRO are current.
QUESTION; Why is Freestyler NOT talking to the ENTTEC dongle and on over to the DMX light tree?

I am very knowledgable about DMX and have tried all configurations to get it to work to no avail... very frustrated. Fresetyler has no online phone number to call for Tech Support, so I am hoping that one or more of you users can get me up and running with this anomoly!
In the past I have used myDMX by America DJ and it has work flawlessly but required someone in the band to "push the buttons" on the KorgNANO connected to the laptop.
If I can get Freestyler working correctly I plan on using a "track" in my SONAR X3 DAW to run my lights automated from a dedicated channel in the DAW and thus have no Human pushing buttons selecting the various sceenes/cues.

John
256-468-4233

Johnny Mack 8-)
perrip
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: 4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: My Cues show on screen but not out to my DMX fixtures

Post by perrip »

Could it be as simple as the Dimmer channel not being all the way up?
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: My Cues show on screen but not out to my DMX fixtures

Post by Partyman »

we got it sorted, it was a slight programming error.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”