These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Stupid Problem

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
ginof40
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Stupid Problem

Post by ginof40 »

Hi! :fs: 1st of all sorry for my bad english.
I'm a low level user for Freestyler and a beginner for Magic 3D easy view.

I use a simply setup for my band (2x chinese Mini Spot mobile head30w, 8x Chinese led Par 7*12w, 2x 36*10W Wash Mobile Head). I did specific fixture for each component, i did my programs in Freestyler with real lights connected via DMX interface at my laptop and all works very good.

For make news programs and add soon new lights ( i ordered 2* 8x12W RGBW Multicolor LED Bar Beam Moving Head) in my stage i tried to use 3D easy view. :mrgreen:

I started creating my Magic 3d Fixtures and i created a virtual clone of my real setup.
Everything works very well except the Strobe channels ( only in 3d easy view ) every lights strobe is inverted: 0 = flash very fast, 255 is fixed!!!

Someone can help me to invert it!

Thank you and merry xmas! :D :D :D

ginof40
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Stupid Problem

Post by ginof40 »

Trying to solve another problem (creating sequences some fixtures did not memorize the value fot the intensity/dimmer channel) in the middle of a disperation crisis, trying to push radom function i solved both the problems (strobo 0 to 255 and save dimmer valute in the steps) simply clicking off the voice "Link sliders with channel function" in setup menu. For be honest i did not undesrtand why, but it works... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”