These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

sequence result in cue list is different from the one i programmed

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Music4You2
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.0
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

sequence result in cue list is different from the one i programmed

Post by Music4You2 »

When I program a (simple 1 or 2 step sequence for instance with only a red color and a orange colr in step 2.
Whn I save that sequence under its own name, then upload that sequence into the cue list, then the lamp gives different colors when I play that cue. Not red and not orange, but some green and a mixed color. So the output values do not correspond with the ones I programmed. If I save this cue and load it into a sub master, the same problem appears: the wrong colors! Although I am certain that I programmed only the red and orange color; all in transparent mode and only with the one color wheel dmx channel recording.
Please help, because I tried many times already and every time the same problem appears.
Thank you,
Rick

perrip
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: 4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: sequence result in cue list is different from the one i programmed

Post by perrip »

Hello, if you are programing in transparent mode (effectively all the channels open, little red circles) if you do not turn the one color off (value set a zero channel set to fade or snap) than that color will stay on and you will have the color mixing you are describing. When you are programing channels if the values are not turned off in the next scene, they will stay on. if the channel is set to open (little red circles, it will stay the same value as you switch scenes) you could try programing in static mode, I don't use that that much and it may not help you.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”