These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

SSL and SSL2 Files Freestyler compatability Topic is solved

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

SSL and SSL2 Files Freestyler compatability

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi, I watched a Scan Library instructional video on You Tube and it was mentioned that the White/Amber colour function is only available/works in a SSL2 file. I have a RBGWA LED fixture I am trying to make a profile for and wondered if Freestyler or any particular version was compatible with SSL2 files.

buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Re: SSL and SSL2 Files Freestyler compatability

Post by buttza »

SSL2 files are only used for SLM3DV fixtures not FS.

SSL2 files will work with SLM3DV. Sometimes the fixture profile from FS doesn't line up with the SLM3DV file though and that causes issues.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Uriahdemon »

thanks
carloss2600
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 1024
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by carloss2600 »

buttza wrote: June 9th, 2016, 5:50 am SSL2 files are only used for SLM3DV fixtures not FS.

SSL2 files will work with SLM3DV. Sometimes the fixture profile from FS doesn't line up with the SLM3DV file though and that causes issues.
Witam
mam problem z fixturą do głowy smart spot 60 L4me przepisałem fixturę tak jak we Freestyler do Scan Lib
i w magic warjuje nic nie działa dlaczego ?
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Nathanrs93 »

carloss2600 wrote: February 13th, 2020, 3:04 pm
buttza wrote: June 9th, 2016, 5:50 am SSL2 files are only used for SLM3DV fixtures not FS.

Witam
mam problem z fixturą do głowy smart spot 60 L4me przepisałem fixturę tak jak we Freestyler do Scan Lib
i w magic warjuje nic nie działa dlaczego ?

Cześć,

Czy masz urządzenie do FS? Ale to nie działa w Magic 3D? Potrzebujesz oprawy w Magic 3D? W razie potrzeby mogę pomóc.
carloss2600
FreeStyler Version: 1024

Post by carloss2600 »

tak potrzebuje oprawy do magic 3d
L4me smart spot mini prism 60
SiGNe
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 4.14

Post by SiGNe »

Uriahdemon wrote: June 6th, 2016, 2:28 pm Hi, I watched a Scan Library instructional video on You Tube and it was mentioned that the White/Amber colour function is only available/works in a SSL2 file. I have a RBGWA LED fixture I am trying to make a profile for and wondered if Freestyler or any particular version was compatible with SSL2 files.
SSL2 files are supported by Daslight.
In Freestyler you can assign Amber , Warm White and Cold White too when you use Fixture creator
myschobb
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.0
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Instagram: michal.morhac

Post by myschobb »

Hi, I would need the help of you friends, I bought rotary heads from China, I created a fixture for these rotary heads in the creator. They work nicely in the program without any problems. I installed the 3D view visualization, but these new rotary heads are not in this "ScanLibrary" folder. I know these heads should have an SSL2 file extension to support 3D viewing. I have a fixture but I don't have a file of this fixture with SSL2 suffixes. How can I get it please and copy it to the ScanLibrary folder? I have the same problem with the created LED PAR lights 18x18 W RGBWAUV. Thank you very much for any advice to successfully connect it and see my lighting in 3D view called. magic 3D. Thank you once again :-)

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”