These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Showtec Ignitor 6 led

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
barto446
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Showtec Ignitor 6 led

Post by barto446 »

Hello all
I have made a fixture but it is not quite right yet.
In one way or another, I do not know exactly where the right addresses should come to finally get the lamp to work.
who would like to take a look?
I added the fixture and the link for the manual of the strobe. on page 13 you can find the right dmx channels
Super thanks again for the help.
PS do not look at the picture of the lamp, I can not find a correct one and still have to take a picture and put it as correct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Re: Showtec Ignitor 6 led

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is a picture .BMP taken from the PDF. I resized it to work with Freestyler.

There are 3 lights in this instrument. They may be controlled together when channel 7 is set between 35 and 69. If channel 7 is set between 0 and 34 the 3 are controlled separately. Macros would be good to use so that a single click will set the appropriate value.

A single Freestyler fixture can fully control the Ignitor. However, Freestyler on recognizes 1 dimmer and 1 strobe channel per fixture. If you use one fixture to control the Ignitor then some Freestyler functions such as Master Dimmer and Blackout will not recognize lights 2 and 3 nor with the beam window recognize the second and third strobe.

If you want Freestyler to recognize the second and third lights as a fixture with a dimmer channel and a strobe channel you will need to define 2 Freestyler fixtures, ie. a 7 channel fixture (call it the control fixture) and a 2 channel fixture (this will control the dimmer and strobe function). You will add 1 control fixture and 3 of the 2 channel fixtures to Freestyler. Note that when you do this you will need to adjust the starting channel addresses so that they are correct as Freestyler does not automatically allow an overlap of the channels.

Feel free to ask additional questions. Create the fixtures and upload them here if you would like us to take a look at them.
barto446

Post by barto446 »

Okay thank you mr Rod.
This is getting a little bit to much for me haha.
I just want to have it one function. Just flashing all 3 of the leds at once. With the possibility to set the speed. I just dont know where i have to put the wright numbers.☹
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

OK. No problem.

Create a fixture and specify Total channels as 7
The Intensity channel is 1 with min set to 0 and max set to 255
The Strobe ch. is set to 2. Set low to 5. Set high to 255. Set off to 0 - Freestyler will set med
In the Channel description tab, in the box next to the number 7, type Built-In Programs. In the same line, under Default, type 40.
Save your fixture.

After you add it to Freestyler and select it you can control the light by just using the top 2 standard Freestyler sliders. You can also click on the top menu item Window -> All. This will open a window that has the Off, Min, Med, Max strobe values. Just click on the speed you want.

If you decide later that you want the additional control you can always create the fixtures then.
barto446

Post by barto446 »

Well, Mr. Rod, we did it! :lol: your name sounds like a man so I send you a spiritual hug haha.
I have set the settings as indicated and it works perfectly.
thank you for your help.
the crazy thing is that I can now control all LEDs as I want. so not only the strobe on and off but can even choose which LED may blink and which just fully on.

For people who are also looking for the fixture, I put them here so you can use them. :fs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

:) :) That is good news. I am glad it worked for you. Have fun with your lights.
halmir
FreeStyler Version: 3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by halmir »

how to find the right fixture for par led 18x18 rgbwa uv 6in1 ... i have been trying for days but unsuccessfully ,, please help.thank you
halmir

Post by halmir »

halmir

Post by halmir »

I hope someone will see my messages and help... thank you very much in advance
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hello halmir

Do you still need help?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”