These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

American DJ Inno Pocket Spot & Equinox Domin8r 2 Profiles

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
drdavesdisco
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 6.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

American DJ Inno Pocket Spot & Equinox Domin8r 2 Profiles

Post by drdavesdisco »

:oops: :?: :oops:
Hi Guy's

I'm new to the world of DMX, I have purchased a cheap uDMX interface which works with Freestyler DMX 512, I have found profiles for some of my Lights, the ADJ Inno Pocket Scans & Rolls, but not the ADJ Inno Pocket Spot or my Domin8r... there is a profile on the downloads page for ADJ Inno Pocket Spot LED, but this is a different fixture. i was wondering if anyone could help.

I have been advised that I can make my own profiles, but with being a newbie i'm not that confident as yet.

any advise, tips or profiles would be appreciated

Regards

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: American DJ Inno Pocket Spot & Equinox Domin8r 2 Profiles

Post by Jan_K »

Hej

What is the problem with this fixture.

Is it functions not working, wrong channel mode, or an older / newer model.

/Jan
drdavesdisco

Post by drdavesdisco »

all the fixtures have jerky movements., random colours, or gobo's, won't stay on blackout. don't stay movement free. it's only happening on the moving head fixtures.

i have my lights set 2x inno pocket spots (address 1 &12) then 1x inno pocket roll ( 23) 2x Pocket scans ( 29 & 35), 1x pocket roll (47) then 2 more pocket spots (47 & 58)

the other light fixtures seem fine

dave
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

It don't sound like fixture file error more like wrong channel mode on the fixture.

The fixture file I found is an 11 channel mode fixture.
As you sure that your fixture is set to 11 channel.
I can see from the data sheet that it has a 9 and a 11 channel mode.

An easy way to check it is to use the sliders in right side of FreeStyler and compare the functions with DMX table in the data sheet.

If slider 3 and 4 controls anything than Tilt and tilt fine then wrong channel setting.

/Jan
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

I have made a very basic fixture for the Domin8r

It only contains faders.

There are no info in the data sheet on the patterns so them you have to find yourself as you have the fixture and can test them.
When you have found the values for the patterns then add them to the macro tab and remember to upload it here when you have completed it.
Equinox_Domin8R_II_16ch.pff
/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drdavesdisco

Post by drdavesdisco »

Thanks Jan

i've had a play with the 16ch mode profile, it works like a dream. i've had a look at the user manual and there seems to be no macro/pattern details so it just looks like a play and find a personal preference issue!. when the unit is in sound to light mode it seems to have more light options that once it's fully controlled. but atleast it can be slowed down, coloured and adjusted to suit.

once again thanks for the profile I appreciate it, if i figure out the pattern values both static and moving I will post the values

regards
Dave
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

It is not that difficult to find the values.

You just set it to static of dynamic mode and then you slowly move the slider which control the pattern and record each time the pattern changes
0 - 16 pattern 1
17 - 32 pattern 2
and so on.

Add them to the macro section.
If you have questions then ask.

/Jan
gabber78bs
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.51
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control
Instagram: gabber.978

Post by gabber78bs »

Jan_K wrote: April 21st, 2016, 6:29 am I have made a very basic fixture for the Domin8r

It only contains faders.

There are no info in the data sheet on the patterns so them you have to find yourself as you have the fixture and can test them.
When you have found the values for the patterns then add them to the macro tab and remember to upload it here when you have completed it.

Equinox_Domin8R_II_16ch.pff

/Jan
I'm a newbe, thanx so much for this fixture.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”