These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

help to map channel faders

Questions regarding general external control forum.
djbambamtucuman
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

help to map channel faders

Post by djbambamtucuman »

First of all sorry for the writing but I am using google translator.
I have been trying to map my akai apc40 controller, and there are some important functions in my opinion that do not appear to be able to be mapped, such as the sliders that appear on our screen on the right when we click on a group of lights. that is to say the physical channels of our lights (eg ch1, ch2, ch3, ch4, etc etc).
It would be wonderful, if the functions could be mapped as in virtual dj, that is, with the method of being able to click an option from the program and that when moving any knob or slider it takes control of that function, and that is that there are excellent features for to be able to map but they are not all. I already appreciate any help and observation that you can give me

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: help to map channel faders

Post by djSupport »

register here and recommend it as a 'feature' request https://www.freestylersupport.com/bugs
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
xever
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!
Twitter: www.120db.uk

Re: help to map channel faders

Post by xever »

Currently, the midi option maps communal attributes, that are attributes that are common across multiple fixtures. e.g Pan/Tilt Colour Wheel, Gobo Wheel, Intensity, strobe etc.

The benefit is that a fader assigned to RED in rgb will control RED on any fixture that supports it regardless of what channel it is assigned to.

If you wish to have specific channels assigned to a fader you can also do this using the midi to dmx function.
Get the Freestyler Remote App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024

Freestyler 3rd Party Addons
www.120db.uk

Return to “General Midi Controllers”