These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Cameo Par 56 (CLP56RGB10PS)

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Constey
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Cameo Par 56 (CLP56RGB10PS)

Post by Constey »

Hi,
i'm looking for a fixture for the cameo Par.
The DMX Table is:

CH1 000-255 RED (0-100%)
CH2 000-255 GREEN (0-100%)
CH3 000-255 BLUE (0-100%)
CH4 0-255 Master dimmer (0-100%)

CH5:
0-16 No function
17-255 Strobe/Speed Adjust/Sound Sensitivy Adjust

CH6:
0-31 No function
32-95 Colour mixing
96-159 RGB colour change
160-223 7 colour change
224-255 Sound activation

I've tried with the fixture creator, which works well for the basics (1-4). But I dont know how to make the correct sliders for Channel 5 and 6.

Can someone lift me up with this?

Thanks,
Constantin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Cameo Par 56 (CLP56RGB10PS)

Post by Jan_K »

Hej Constantin

Channal 5: You have done that correct though I would have set off = 0 instead of 16.

The problem is that channel 5 is used for more functions and there you need to figure out what works best for you when you are operating the fixture.
You can make some macros which indicates speed.

This is a bit the same with channel 6.
Make some macros for "Off", "Color mixing" ,"RGB color change", "7 color change" and "Sound"

The tricky thing comes in if there are more functions in the ranges.
Meaning:
Hopefully it is so that it doesn't matter if you set the ch6 value to 32 or 95. The color mixing will be the same. In this case you only need one macro for each of the functions on ch6.

Worst case is that the color mixing are changing due to the value so 32 will give you one colormixing, "40" an other, "60" again an other and so on.
If this is the case then you need to figure out where it shifts and make a new macro each type.

You can eventually have a look in the attached fixture.
Camero_PAR56_jan_6CH.pff
/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Constey

Post by Constey »

Thanks for the Hint with the Macros, i've added that when channel 6 is 0, channel 5 is also set to 0 - otherwise it would start to strobe.
And I've added a Macro for Strobe directly.

Testing it at the weekend then i'm gonna share the pff here.
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

You are right.
I missed that one. Channel 5 need to be 0 when you turn off the color macros.
;)
fabi_tec.de
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by fabi_tec.de »

Constey wrote: August 4th, 2016, 7:48 pm Thanks for the Hint with the Macros, i've added that when channel 6 is 0, channel 5 is also set to 0 - otherwise it would start to strobe.
And I've added a Macro for Strobe directly.

Testing it at the weekend then i'm gonna share the pff here.

Hey, i tryed all but i dont find any way to bring the light to work. Can you please share the newest .pff file

Thank you very much

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”