These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Help getting back to Freestyler Topic is solved

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
kwelch007
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Help getting back to Freestyler

Post by kwelch007 »

Hello all!

I started my lighting career with a physical console, as many can likely relate to. I discovered digital DMX shortly after (LightJockey) and hated it, but saw the possibilities. I used FreestylerDMX for a couple years, and was happy with it, except for one thing..."Stacking" wasn't something it would do, at least not easily.

It would seems that since that time, Freestyler has advanced a great amount. Is stacking a "thing" now, and are there any videos on how to do it in Freestyler?

Thanks
KW

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Help getting back to Freestyler

Post by Rod_Horning »

I guess I am a bit uneducated. Please explain what you mean by the term Stacking.
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Help getting back to Freestyler

Post by Partyman »

Stacking would be the same as building cuelists and yes can be done simply in Freestyler

Return to “FreeStyler Software”