These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Submaster question: Is there a way to have it cycle through all cue sequences?

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
magikafish
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.50
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Submaster question: Is there a way to have it cycle through all cue sequences?

Post by magikafish »

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to Freestyler and I read 90% of the freestylersupport sections so I think the answer to my question is no but I wanted to make sure with pros!

I have a cue list that controls color channels and tilt values (they are laser heads and I want to make sure they are always at a height above ppl's eyes). They are Chinese fixture from ali-express. Each color channel is slightly offset from a tilt perspective to so my sequences already account for that.

Now i was trying to put that cuelist in submaster slot 1, and the other cuelist with my pan FX sequences in sub 2. Now each have multiple sequences and unfortunately submasters only have one sequence active per cuelist loaded... Other than me manually triggering them via the "go" button or a manual click...how can i have it cycle through all sequences?

A single cuelist will cycle through all items just fine, but not if my pan and tilt sequences are separated.

My only solution so far is to "merge" all my pan sequences into a SINGLE sequence with many more steps and have it run on random.

Am i missing something ? Thanks everyone for the help and this software is the bomb.

Magika

Mattotone
Android Dev (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: BETA
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Submaster question: Is there a way to have it cycle through all cue sequences?

Post by Mattotone »

I have quickly knocked together this addon for sequencing through cues within a submaster.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8611&p=33531#p33531
Freestyler Addons www.120db.uk
Free Dropbox. 2GB account http://db.tt/J4c5G8C
$100 free credit @DigitalOcean Private Server: https://m.do.co/c/5c4a7c7d6693
Freestyler Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024
magikafish
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.50
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Re: Submaster question: Is there a way to have it cycle through all cue sequences?

Post by magikafish »

Thanks ill check it out!

Return to “FreeStyler Software”