These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

The last sequence frezes during the cue

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
adolfosi
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3,6,49
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

The last sequence frezes during the cue

Post by adolfosi »

when i play the cue ... and change de sequence.. the las step freezes.. example...

the moving color and light stay on (with all sets strobo and light).... and dont turn of... ond the par 64 the same.... i want to close all lights of that sequence when they are over...

i´m new and i cant solve this problem...

thanks everybody

adolfo

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: The last sequence frezes during the cue

Post by Rod_Horning »

Two possibilities come to mind.

1. Is the last step of your sequence programmed to set the DMX channels to the proper values to turn off the lights? When a sequence ends Freestyler does not change any channel values thus if you have not programmed the sequence to turn off the lights they will remain in the last state programmed.

2. If the last step of your sequence is programmed to set the DMX channels to the proper values to turn off the lights then do you have the cue set to repeat the sequence? If so, the sequence starts over and the lights will come back on. You can check this in the CUE window. Look to the right of the sequence. If you see double green arrows then the sequence is set to repeat (loop). If you see a single red arrow then the sequence will play one time. Clicking on the arrow will change from green to red or red to green.
adolfosi
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3,6,49
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Re: The last sequence frezes during the cue

Post by adolfosi »

Thanks rod...

now i´m doing that.. putin closed on the last step.....
it could have an option to blackout after sequence or not... maybe easy for the programers... because can make a lag in the sequence to start the next even you put 100 ms...
if there ar many sequences.. cans make some difference...

Return to “FreeStyler Software”