These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Fixture File - 60W 4 LED RGBW+Amber+UV 6-IN-1 Washing Effect Moving Head Topic is solved

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
hcoff5250
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Fixture File - 60W 4 LED RGBW+Amber+UV 6-IN-1 Washing Effect Moving Head

Post by hcoff5250 »

Hi,

After searching the forum and web, I cannot seem to find anything for this light below:

https://www.tomshine.com/p-l1614us.html

Would anyone have the Packed Fixture File for this light by chance? Even if it's not Tomshine?

Thank you!

:fs:

JDawg

Re: Fixture File - 60W 4 LED RGBW+Amber+UV 6-IN-1 Washing Effect Moving Head

Post by JDawg »

Haven't looked for this fixture but you can start with the owners manual and the wiki :)
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

I did not find a user manual. We may be able to assist you if you can post the DMX channel assignments.
hcoff5250

Post by hcoff5250 »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xwii ... h1dmc/view

Here is the scanned version of the manual that came with it. I believe the channel list you're looking for is on the last two pages.

Thank you very much for the quick response!!
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is my attempt for the 18 channel mode. Please test and provide feedback.

After you select the fixture click on the menu item Window -> All.
This will open the following helpful programming windows:
Colors
Gobos
Lamp
Pan/Tilt

The Colors window has 2 tabs: Fixed Colors and CMY-RGB
The CMY-RBG provides a color pallet which helps mix the RGB leds to your desired color. The colors controlled here are red, green, blue and white. Orange (first time I have ever seen orange) and UV are controlled by the standard sliders (upper right hand corner.
The Fixed Colors tab controls channel 16 - the predefined colors auto program and sound programs

The Gobos window controls channel 14 - the predefined motor movements and sound controlled movement.

When either the motor or the LEDs are controlled by sound the standard sliders are used to control sensitivity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hcoff5250

Post by hcoff5250 »

Rod_Horning wrote: May 14th, 2019, 3:00 am Attached is my attempt for the 18 channel mode. Please test and provide feedback.

After you select the fixture click on the menu item Window -> All.
This will open the following helpful programming windows:
Colors
Gobos
Lamp
Pan/Tilt

The Colors window has 2 tabs: Fixed Colors and CMY-RGB
The CMY-RBG provides a color pallet which helps mix the RGB leds to your desired color. The colors controlled here are red, green, blue and white. Orange (first time I have ever seen orange) and UV are controlled by the standard sliders (upper right hand corner.
The Fixed Colors tab controls channel 16 - the predefined colors auto program and sound programs

The Gobos window controls channel 14 - the predefined motor movements and sound controlled movement.

When either the motor or the LEDs are controlled by sound the standard sliders are used to control sensitivity.
Hey Rod_Horning,

The light will show color now, but the display color from Freestyler sill show a different color from the light. It will only show blue or red. The other thing I noticed is that the pan/tilt features make the light skip and gets caught up during movement. I can upload a video if it could help. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this, if there is anything else I can provide or do to get it working please let me know!
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please check the physical configuration of your instrument. The Freestyler fixture definition is for the 6 in 1, 18 channel mode. If your instrument is not physically configured to this mode it will not react to the Freestyler commands as you expect.

Yes, please upload a video.
hcoff5250

Post by hcoff5250 »

Rod_Horning,

Whoops! My bad I now have correct the channel on the light and it works GREAT! Thank you so much for your help!!! :D
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

You are welcome. Glad your light is working. Enjoy.
Stonewall45

Post by Stonewall45 »

Worked great for me! Thanks Rod_Horning!!!

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”