These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Request Fixture : Stairville dj lase rgb pro advanced 1000

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
loop38
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Request Fixture : Stairville dj lase rgb pro advanced 1000

Post by loop38 »

Hi
It's has been a long time i try to configure my laser with fixture creator without a perfect result.
Please, could anybody have create this fixture ?
Is it possible to post it?

Thx
Loop38

Laudrin
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Request Fixture : Stairville dj lase rgb pro advanced 1000

Post by Laudrin »

Hey Loop38, did you manage to create the fixture file in FreeStyler FixtureCreator yet? It's really no rocket science. ;-)

If not, you can post the manual and/or DMX table of your fixture here, so someone may be able and willing to help you.

Best regards, Laudrin
nesse1234
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by nesse1234 »

Laudrin wrote: December 26th, 2018, 3:52 pm Hey Loop38, did you manage to create the fixture file in FreeStyler FixtureCreator yet? It's really no rocket science. ;-)

If not, you can post the manual and/or DMX table of your fixture here, so someone may be able and willing to help you.

Best regards, Laudrin
https://images.static-thomann.de/pics/a ... online.pdf

Please help me!
NUNO JORGE
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by NUNO JORGE »

Hello!
Does anyone have file .pff laser stairville dj lase pro 1000 rgb? to freestyler.
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

nesse1234, do you still need this? If so I will try to work on it. This is an interesting instrument - it will take some time to develop a good fixture definition.
T_ac_S
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.16
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by T_ac_S »

Any one got this working? Just bought this laser, and would love to have it in Freestyler :)

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”