These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

VDP250MHS18FL2 (hq power aeron 250)movinghead

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
geert190380
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

VDP250MHS18FL2 (hq power aeron 250)movinghead

Post by geert190380 »

beste forumleden ,

ik ben van plan voor de hq power aeron 250 movinghead te kopen maar het eerste da ik dan doe is zien in freestyler of deze er in staat en wat hij allamaal kan , dus ik dacht eens te zien maar nu staat die niet in freestyler (nog tans een oude movinghead ) heeft iemand die fixture nog liggen ?

hoe die er uit ziet en de kanalen ziet u hier:
https://www.hqpower.eu/downloads/4/vdp2 ... lfresd.pdf

Geert1903
FreeStyler Version: 3

Re: VDP250MHS18FL2 (hq power aeron 250)movinghead

Post by Geert1903 »

best forum members,

I intend to buy the power aeron 250 movinghead but the first thing I do is see in freestyler whether it is there and what he can do allamaal, so I thought to see it but now it is not in freestyler (still tans an old movinghead) does someone have that fixture?

what it looks like and the channels you see here:
https://www.hqpower.eu/downloads/4/vdp2 ... lfresd.pdf
Geert1903
FreeStyler Version: 3

Re: VDP250MHS18FL2 (hq power aeron 250)movinghead

Post by Geert1903 »

ik wou ook even vermelden dat ik de verkoper heb gesproken en die zij mij dar deze movinghead vroeg wel in het progr zat kan dit ?

I also wanted to mention that I have spoken to the seller and that she asked me this moving head in the progr is this possible?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”