These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chauvet Motion Drape

eveares
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Bedroom Lighting.

Chauvet Motion Drape

Post by eveares »

I know other fixture files on here exist for the Chauvet Motion Drape, but here is my one.

If using programs 1-15, make sure channel 7 is set to 0. Equally is using programs 16-30, make sure channel 6 is set to 0.

This is because whatever program channel out of 6 (Programs 1-15) or 7 (Programs 16-30) was first or last successfully set to a program, effectively disables the other program channel in the process until the active program channel no longer has a program selected. Program channels are also disabled if channel 1 is >007.

Also included is a Zip file what contains high resolution JPG's of all the patterns along with the led.dat file that is on the SD card inside the controller. Have not yet been able to work out how this led.dat file works.

Fixture File:
Chauvet Motion Drape.pff
JPG's & led.dat file: https://goo.gl/TCWTQp

Regards: Elliott.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eveares
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Bedroom Lighting.

Re: Chauvet Motion Drape

Post by eveares »

A small fix to the Fixture File. See attachment.
Chauvet Motion Drape V2.pff
Regards: Elliott.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Chauvet”