These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Freestyler secuence

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
joseph90
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Freestyler secuence

Post by joseph90 »

Hello Friends, I would like to be able to join 2 sequences in Freestyler, I mean. Suppose I create a sequence that controls 6 mobile heads doing an effect with the Fx generator (what appears in sequence creator) and I create another sequence that controls 4 more heads also using the Fx generator but another effect, the question is: how can I join those two sequences so that I appear in the cue list as one and not have to give play to both at the same time.
Thank you...

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Freestyler secuence

Post by Partyman »

Create the first sequence then make sure you are on the last step before adding the next effect OR if you want them to fire at same time then return to first step when creating the new effect. Make sure you deselect the first fixtures and select the second movers before applying new effect
joseph90
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Freestyler secuence

Post by joseph90 »

It work perfectly thank you very much Partyman. It really had not occurred to me to do that. Thank you so much.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”