These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Execute more than one sequence at same time?

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
pautore
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Execute more than one sequence at same time?

Post by pautore »

It's possible execute two or more sequence at the same time? For example a dimmer sequence and a pan/tilt sequence? or a pan sequence and a tilt sequence?

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Execute more than one sequence at same time?

Post by Partyman »

There is an option to allow multiple sequences to run. It is in the cue window, click the gear icon and it will be in the drop down menu
kabak_85
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.646
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by kabak_85 »

pautore wrote: July 16th, 2018, 11:19 pm It's possible execute two or more sequence at the same time?
Yes, as Partyman wrote it, you have the control of it in the gear, you can toggle it by midi control pad and in the setup menu => freestyler setup => preference => extrat options, you had an "cue multiselect always enabled" option.
pautore wrote: July 16th, 2018, 11:19 pmFor example a dimmer sequence and a pan/tilt sequence? or a pan sequence and a tilt sequence?
I am a newbie but it's seems to be the most efficient and powerfull way to do what you want. You can combine basic sequence into a cuelist that you can launch and stop with button at the right of the cues.
Speak English / Parle Français.
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

Actually running submasters would be the way for you to go if you want to run in the way stated above
kabak_85
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.646
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by kabak_85 »

"It would be" it the right term.
The fact is that the cue's parameter are reset when you load a new sequence from submaster. You can't prepare parameters in the submaster before launching.

When you change multiple cue's that must use the same parameters as the last cue, you always have to change it quickly. A little annoying.
Speak English / Parle Français.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”