These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

ADJ Hyper Gem LED

hkmorgan87
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.96f

ADJ Hyper Gem LED

Post by hkmorgan87 »

This is for the hyper gem, set to 4 ch mode. All macros are set for 2 prisms. Speed parameters have to be controlled manually.

Dmx
1 Function
2 Chases
3 Speed
4 Strobe

Macros

1+2 Sound Active
3-14 Chases 1-12
15 All channels to 0
16-18 Various Strobe Speeds
19 2 Prisms
20 4 Prisms
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

musiclee
Has mastered Fixture Creator

Re: ADJ Hyper Gem LED

Post by musiclee »

thank you Morgan for sharing this,
much appreciated

will give it a try
hkmorgan87
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.96f

Post by hkmorgan87 »

Now that I have had these fixtures a few weeks. I've noticed that the manual is incorrect on a few things.

The manual says that running under dmx, you can control the number of prism's that light up. 2 or 4 prisms. The fixture does not appear to actually do this. Instead switching between 2 and 4 prisms, acts as a bank, and gives you 24 chases instead of 12.

Also the sound activation doesn't appear to work. I have the internal mic to set to ON in the fixture, and sound sensitivity to 80%.

Is there anyone that has this fixture that can confirm this?
Jakke
Just started using FS
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Jakke »

I can say that it works as intended for me! :) Well, the prism-thing I didnt see as I have it on the front desk of a bowling alley, so it lights everywhere. But the sound activation works for me.

I tested it in 256ch mode... It worked awesome, I had to set it to 256 channels, and make 256 custom sliders.

Issue is, how can I simplify that a tad so I actually can enable a bit more than just one and one? Macros for 256ch is hell to set up too! And I only got 20 macros anyways, so that amount is too low when it comes to it.

I wish there was a matrix view, so we could see each and every LED we enabled, then it would be really easy to see how it would look without having to have the fixture present, now that we know it works.

EDIT: I know this is an old thread, but might be worth bumping, in case anyone else needs this fixture to work!

Return to “American DJ”